COVID restrictions have come into immediate effect
across the Greater Sydney area (including, the Central Coast, Wollongong and Blue Mountains):
These restrictions are in place until 12.01am Monday 10 May
- Masks are compulsory on public transport and in public indoor venues, such as supermarkets, hairdressers, retail, theatres, hospitals, places of worship and aged care facilities
- Front-of-house hospitality workers need to wear a mask
- Household gatherings can have up to 20 visitors, including children
- No singing by audiences at indoor shows or by congregants at indoor places of worship
- No dancing at indoor hospitality venues or nightclubs. Weddings can still have dancing but it is strongly recommended that no more than 20 people are on the dancefloor at any one time
- You must be seated when drinking at indoor hospitality venues
- Visitors to aged care facilities is limited to two people.
И ведь норот сжует, бараны. Наденет намордники и пойдет в лабаз. И никаких песнопений!
Очень я удачно больничку обтяпал, как раз между обострениями.